View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Cabrinha Vs Best

I was hoping I could get some advice on this. I am currently selling my cabrinha contra bow 12 meter on ikitesurf.com ($650 complete). This kite has been my one kite quiver for this past season and it worked real well for me. It is labeled as a "light wind" kite but since I had the 12 meter it was really my main kite and i used it in winds up to 28-30 mph (granted, I am a big guy).

Anyway, I had bought this kite used and I was really interested in updating my quiver and finally owning a brand new kite right out of the bag. Because my funds are limitied, I was thinking of switching over and buying a best waroo or bullaroo - I may even be able to afford two of these kites depending on how much I get for my cabrinha.

My question is this: I have only really experienced cabrinha bow kites since I started kiting. I was hoping someone who had experience riding both could tell ime if the waroo/bullaroo kites compare to the feel of the cabrinha bows I am used to with the pulley bar. Am I taking a step down in terms of performance or durability by switching to best kite? Also, I was wondering which kite performs better the bullaroo or the waroo. I'll probably go with either a 13m/17m quiver or a 11m/15m quiver with a 55cm bar.

Thanks

-Justin