View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite-4-life View Post
"monetarily challenged" individuals can call me- I will give them a safe lesson at little or no cost, so the costs of lessons is no longer an issue.
Bravo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite-4-life View Post
The only other kooky behavior to report is a LOT of people doing transitions and jumps within 20' of shoreline. (we definitely need to work on that one.) Newbies should be practicing jumps out towards the sandbar, "experts" should be out 100 yards or so.
Be safe
I am the first to admit that I had a few too-close to the shore jumps yesterday.. it didnt seem like it on take off but I hit them as floaters more than boosters and I ended up way too close.. sorry if I got in anyones way.

The couple instances aside, I still think I am very conscious of riders trying to leave the beach .. we MUST give them right of way. I came in twice yesterday and each time I went out (so 3 times total) I had to wait for guys as they rode up to the shoreline, did a quick jump transition right behind me where i had to move my kite clear across the window fully onshore to avoid being tangled. Not Cool.

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa