View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:36 PM

Here is how we are wanting the start to happen...We will have one clock running at the 30 mile and one at the 60 mile finish...I will call the person at the 60 mile mark when I am counting down to the 1 minute start for the 60 mile..At the start the clock "starts" for the 60..10 minutes later, I call the 30 mile person with the clock, and do the samething for the 30 mile leg...If you "Sign-up" for the 30, then You stop at the 30, if you pass people, so be it, but you must stop at the 30, that is where your time ends, on the "check in sheet"..There will be a "Sign-in" sheet with everyone who is doing the 30, and one for those doing the 60...You stop at the leg you signed up for...After the sign-in is done, "A Runner", per say, will leave and drop off the sheets at each finish, while the Riders get things ready for the Race....

There is NO ISSUE about P.A.F.B, We have been cleared to "GO THUR", but You CANNOT STOP, unless You break down, of course..They would understand that, All About Safety...

My fingers are losing feeling from having them crossed, praying for WIND next Weekend....

So keep the word going about the Event/Race, and pray for wind...We are hoping for NNE 15 plus...I like that direction myself personally...lol..