View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Standup Paddle Surfing Shop IN SE FLORIDA!

I just picked up a different kind of standup paddle surfboard from a new local shop. It is a C4 Waterman board as well manfactured by Uli for the C4 guys. I took it out for a while last night for the first time. It is stable on the water and protable.

It collapses very readily, rolls into a fairly tight package and really is stiff as a board when inflated. It is made of some heavy duty rubberized plastic similar to what Zodiacs are made of.

I saw it at Surf Expo at the booth of a local standup paddle surfing shop, East Coast Paddle Surfing in West Palm Beach. These guys carry a wide range of boards including Laird Hamilton, Sean OrdoƱez, Ed Angulo, C4 boards, lots of paddles and accessories in addition to inflatables.

John Kenney on the right, splits his time between Maui and West Palm Beach, knows a ton about standup and big wave tow-in surfing as well. Kane Baker on the left behind John's wife Bari, has been into all types of surfing from way back as well. Friendly, knowledgeable folks who specialize in standup and in our area too.

They have some still shots and videos on their website including this one shot in Jupiter complete with soundtrack.

http://www.eastcoastpaddlesurfing.com/
West Palm Beach
Florida 33401
561-355-5351
Sales@EastCoastPaddlesurfing.com

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 09-20-2007 at 02:10 PM.