View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 07:50 AM

Default Best Lines

Yes it does seem Best lines do strecth out easily. My friend rides all best kites and he says the line stretch out alot on his bar. I have the best bar which I am using on my Royal kites, but I have not notice them strecthing out on mine yet. (But my best bar is only 4 months old) It does seem like best did cheap out on lines for their 07 Waroo bar, but the new 08 bar should be in stores this week or next. I read on Best website that they upgraded the lines to 700 pound test, and they are prestreched too! Plus the new bar has some new upgrades on it that I have been wanting. I already have mine on order and just waiting for it to come in. If you dont want to buy a new bar look into Ozone, or Flexifoil line sets. I used to fly Ozone and Flexi and never had line issues with either. I think the Ozone standard lines are 600 pound test, but they are pricey. Flexi sells a 650 pound set and they are a little cheaper I think. I know that EK usually keep those lines in stock.

RS