Thread: What a Mess!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 04:51 PM

I can't believe I'm actually here all this week. The curse has lifted. I hop[e I didn't just jinx myself. I think I'm going to be sooooo tier at the end of the week. So where is everyone going tomorrow? North Beach maybe??

Tuesday
North winds increasing to 20 to 25 knots. Seas building to 5 to 7 feet. Bay and inland waters choppy.
Tuesday Night
North winds 25 to 30 knots with gusts to gale force. Seas building to 6 to 8 feet. Bay and inland waters very rough.
Wednesday
North winds 25 to 30 knots with gusts to gale force. Seas 5 to 7 feet near the coast and 9 to 11 feet from 20 to 60 nm offshore. Bay and inland waters very rough.
Wednesday Night
Northeast winds 20 to 25 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near the coast and 6 to 10 feet from 20 to 60 nm offshore. Bay and inland waters rough.
Thursday And Thursday Night
Northeast winds around 20 knots. Seas 3 to 5 feet near the coast and 5 to 7 feet from 20 to 60 nm offshore. Bay and inland waters choppy.
Friday
East winds around 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet near shore and 3 to 5 feet offshore. Bay and inland waters choppy.
Saturday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop.