View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Re: cars left at tiki beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizGuru
2 cars were sitting at tiki beach. Both had tickets and there was a board left near the beach. I hope these kiters are ok with the wind shift. One is a blue can with an x rated sticker the other is an rdx with kte surf as the license plate. If anyone know these I will Call to make sure they are ok. I have walked the beach with no sign of them. I will continue to look now. This is at tiki beach just south of Las olsa.
Ken, I was the last guy at Tiki Beach. Everyone landed, packed up and left well before my calling it a night. I saw the two cars there unattended but assumed that they had gone to the Trove or someplace for a drink. They might have done a downwinder to Dania before I arrived but may just have well ended up in a bar. I will give Neil and call to see what he knows. I'll post what I find out.

I didn't have any luck getting Neil by phone. Still when I arrived at the beach there were a ton of guys on the water. By the time I had rigged up, most guys were walking backup wind, tearing down for the night with the wind shift. Only two guys stayed out for a while, three counting myself and then called it a night. I doubt Neil would have left with riders MIA. Thanks for your concern and observations.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi