View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:36 PM

Big R! I Have 2 words for your second blunder," DAMN!,DAAMMN! " :shock:
Balloon boy!!! your second blunder give me a good giggle

My second blunder would have to be trying to make the kite have way more depower, (this is pre 100% depower Bow). I think back in 03 , anywho! I was experimenting with extending the center line, because I love riding over powered but wanted
to be able to have some kind of control of the kite without flying down wind in a ball of speed holding onto dear life,well,one day at work(Radisson’s water sports) I made the center line waaay to long and when I self launched about 50 yards away from a wall and in front of 2 sail boats the kite came up and went straight into the power zone, as I was sand skiing ,but not panicking towards this wall and missed the sail boats
I was able to crash the kite on top of the roof of the Time share condos next door. When I stopped sand skiing I was arms length in front of the wall. I did perfect the depowering and then came Bows.When I extending the center line the other riders called crazy Cabrinha does it, calls it 100% depower and it’s innovation, what kind of crap is
that… .