View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Picture

Oh sorry, that picture was from a session back in December. I got some pictures of the BONE doing is new HOT trick too. I just have not posted them on my site. I was just trying to lighten up the mood.

I should have pictures up by tomorrow of the shots I took. Got some pretty good one of Bryan E and Steve S. Remeber if you ever want a picture just yell at me when you see me at the beach and I would be more than happy to get you a little photo session. LOL

Yeah I am very sad E-Bone did pop out the Hello Kitty! I really wanted to get that on film! I have so many request for a shot of the Bone doing his infamous Hello Kitty! LOL Maybe I will get bored and have to work some magic with photoshop one day!

I would say when it all went down it was about 14 knots, but everything thought it was going to pick up to above 20. I am really glad that it didnt now.

My Bad, I will make sure that it is always called the "Bottoms UP" now. Even though I think "E-Bone's Entrance Only" has a better ring to it. Man maybe I need to bust out this move so I can get that extra cash like you so I can afford all the gear you have! LOL

RS