View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:08 AM

Default Here's what I have

Since I can't upload photos, I'll write up what I have and then can email pics.

1) 2009 11.5m Best Kahoona. This has only been in the air twice. It's in fresh out of the bag new condition. The two times it was in the air was off the soft sands in the South pacific, so no scuffs or anything. Literally like new. Asking $450 includes pump

2) 2009 13.5m Best Kahoona. Has about 25 sessions on it. No damage, still very very crisp. Mostly flown at skyway, so has a small bit of sand staining on the white part of the leading edge, but otherwise perfect. I show the sand staining in the pics. $450 includes pump

3) 2007 Best Waroo 11m. Flown about 5 times. Still in excellent condition. Very crisp and flying lines are still stiff it's been flown so little. No damage. $300 with pump

4) 2007 Best Bar. Great condition. Flying lines and bar show no wear. $50

4) 2009 Best Redline Bar. Barely used, excellent condition. $75

5) Jimmy Lewis Flight Deck (bought in 2008, the grey one with the runway lines). Excellent condition. A few scratches on the bottom and a few tiny dings on the heel edge, but none deep or effect the board. All scratches can be seen in the pictures. Includes Dakine padded kite bag. $500

6) Crazyfly Allaround 138 x 40. Bought in 2008 as well. It's the one with the tribal graphics. Was used twice. The straps and footbeds are stiff and like new. The board looks brand new. Not a scratch or ding. Includes slinghshot padded kite bag. $400

7) Dakine Fusion seat harness. In great shape. Has some sand staining on the butt, but minimal

I have pics for all gear and will happily email them. For some reason I just can't get them up on the forum. As you'll be able to tell from the pics, the gear is barely used, which is why I've made the decision to quit kiting. None of the gear has been out of the house in well over a year and a half