Thread: TBKM 2009 is on
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:12 AM

Thumbs up

Chris,
I am excited to here that the 2009 Tampa Bay Kite masters Race is being organized once again. As with previous years I’m sure that your team will put together a fantastic event. I was more thrilled to hear that this year you will include a fundraiser that will benefit All Children’s Hospital. After reading the article you provided about the NIC unit at All Children’s and knowing the challenges The Orkins family recently faced with there daughters birth, I knew I wanted to help.

As you know, Sun-Pac Manufacturing, Inc. has been an active sponsor of the TBKM race for several years. I am proud to say that my company plans on continuing to support this year’s event. We hope that this years TBKM race brings out more and more riders like it has in previous years and sets a new record for the number of riders.

Our sponsorship contribution will challenge all riders to come out to this year’s event. Sun-Pac Manufacturing, Inc. is prepared to donate $5.00 for every rider that participates in the race. I understand that this event brings riders from all over the state and therefore we may be looking at a substantial contribution. I assure you that by knowing All Children’s Hospital will be the recipient of this years fundraiser, I will be proud to hand over a signed check to you and your group.

I hope this encourages everyone to quickly register for this year’s event and be sure to make the necessary arrangements so that you can be present the day of the race.

Let me know if I can further help.

Gary