View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 07:23 AM
popeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKITEKT View Post
I have had my share of OOOPS and ****UPS! I push it to the EDGE QUITE OFTEN. Sometimes I go over that EDGE and lose it and sometimes lose some flesh. I get carried away, I get caught up in the madness just like everyone, and suddenly I am the one coming at you with my board pointing at your NUTS!

I've never hurt anyone or crashed anyone else's kite, caused anyone else to crash. I sure have come close a few times, but DAMN if I could count all the times someone ELSE has suddenly put me in danger, then it would be another story!

Look, everyone likes to show off right in front of the beach. I have even done so myself. You tend to do that especially when a professional photographer is wanting pics of you,

Sounds like you are one of those people you are complaining about!

There is no excuse for "almost taking someone out" because you were showing off near shore for a camera. That's complete B.S. no matter who it is.

Professional photographers have telephoto lenses. You don't have to be on shore for them to frame you up.

Glad to hear you are going to try not to do it anymore... that's one less person in the cluster f#$.

BTW, the juvenile statment was was unrelated to this thread.. it was about something which happened on the beach.

Last edited by popeye; 09-08-2007 at 08:13 AM.