View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 02:25 PM

Default Turbo Disel

The TD is an ok kite, I still fly it today. When the kite came out they made the backlines too long. So that caused the kite to invert A LOT! After I shorten the backlines my TD flies just fine now. I just dont like all the bar pressure the kite has, but thats pretty common with any Flat kite. If it did not have the bar pressure I would have any complaints about my TD. Funny thing is I actually think that help me fly the kite better in the long run. When I first got it I was fighting it all the time just trying to keep it in the air. After I shorten the back lines, I was like wow this is so much easier. LOL I have never had a issue with my TD since then. I have flown a lot of people kite, and the only kite I have flew so far that I really liked was the ION and the Ozone kite. Man I love that Ozone kite, I can't wait for the 07 models to come out. So I can get all there 06 Instinct for even cheaper! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I heard that SS is acutally comming out with a TD2. Not sure if that is true or not.

RS