View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 12:45 PM

Talking Help everyone

I really dont think anyone needs to learn a lesson with there kite. If someone is in trouble help them out. Thats IMO. Actually I still am a Newbie, but I was real new then! I didn't know about the rocks then, because no one ever told me about it. I tell everyone that comes out to Skyway not to kite over there if they can avoid it.

I was actually ok that one day when I tore up my old Turbo Diesel. I got the kite back in the air before I got to the rocks. I was standing there becaue the current was strong there and was just waiting for the current to bring my board to me. I tried body dragging but the wind was so light and the current was strong I was going nowhere. Someone that was kitting came up and grab my board and tried to give it to me. Then the wind died and there kite was comming right at mine so I tired to dive it out of the way and then my TOP OF THE LINE TURBO DIESEL inverted and fell out of the sky right onto the rocks. Who would of thought that a TD would invert so easily! LOL It would have been nice if someone came down and caught my kite for me so I could have just ran out and got my board. Oh well, the thing that sucked the most is I just replaced the Leading edge on that POS like 2 weeks before it happen, because the old one blew up on me! I was more upset that I had to freaking redo the Leading Edge again! Man it is a PAIN IN THE A$$ to switch out Leading edges on one pump kites! LMAO

Well I dont care how anyone acts when it comes to helping each other out. I help anyone out if I can! I have done everything, from catching a run away kite, looking for lost boards in the water, etc. I dont care if I like you or not! LOL I will help anyone out as much as I can. Hopefully setting a good example will rub off on everyone else.

RS