View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 AM
thebestkite

Default Protect ?

@ Bimini Kiteboarding

How would you feel after setting up shop at your location that in a time frame of 6 months you loose your concession, and thus your income. Great spot waves and water, but someone ****ed it up, your next riders meeting will be where ...

You could be forewarned !

BSO post pictures of those in jail with mugshots.
http://sheriff.org/about_bso/admin/m...pk=149&sType=N
We would like to know who ruins it for us ! Just because the moderator "feels" it is not right, we do not know these people. Instead having an open database, we now must rely on "worth of mouth". And that worked as it showed. Let the internet finally work in OUR favor !

I want to know which clown I am riding with, and especially if he does not have the same interest in the spot I frequent.
Due to this lack of pro activeness, we are loosing spots instead of winning the authorities over and getting approval for more spots to ride.

Soccer bans players who do not behave. Many sports have public interest and hence have public "hangings". NFL surely patrols there players on and off the field. Baseball, basketball, golf etc all work to set role models and do not tolerate those who do not fit in. This sport is too big and has so many riders that we need more access. So many business have been created in the last 10 years in South Florida that rely on kiteboarding as primary income. Any further loss of access will certainly hurt their bottom line.

Maybe it is time to protect our limited resources and see a brighter and bigger future. This IS the time to find out so we know !

!