View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Tom Stock

Ok serious response to this topic.

We don't need this sort of thing on the forum, it's not going to accomplish anything.

Next time it happens, make some phone calls, round up some guys and confront him right there on the beach asap.

If he refuses to cut the crap, tell him you are going to call the cops RIGHT NOW and he can explain it to the marine patrol and beach police, and that you have witnesses.

I guarantee he will stop at that point.

But if he doesn't , don't puss out and let him call your bluff. Go ahead and call. Explain to the cop that it is not kite boarders that are the problem, but just this one individual being reckless and you would like him to be forced to leave the beach. You have plenty of witnesses, and be sure to tell the cop that you are also a kite boarder.

Trust me, it's better if another kite boarder calls first. If one of the people on the beach call first you are going to be considered part of the problem by the cops.

Simple as that.

Normally I would say just kick the guy's ass, but if the cops show up to find two kiteboarders fighting on the beach and a bunch of pissed off residents are watching it will look very very bad for all of us.

Be the first to call, simple as that.