Thread: Tuesday night
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 11:41 PM

SW session rocked, i got there around 6 and just hung out for a bit, wind was only about 12-13 at the most, then a squall line came through, wind went to a gusty 15-25, randy hooked me up with the new 13m yarga hybrid, very sick kite.....
everyone had to come in since they were on 15's and 16's, so i went out on the 13m and had a blast for about 20min while the squall came through.... the kite is super quick light bar pressure but very easy to feel where its at, turned very sharp, but unlike my waroo it kept almost full power through the downloop (i decided not to kiteloop the demo) i didnt expect it to jump as well as my waroo...wrong... that kite goes to the moon, and floats just as good as any kite out there, it doesnt depower as well as he waroo, but then again its not supposed to... if best made it in a 15m, id probably get it tomorrow it was that much fun... unfortunately the 13m is a tad to small for my main kite since im over 200lbs, but for most riders it would be a sweet ride, i couldnt imagine how the 9m flies in 30+
i might just keep my 13m waroo and get an 11m yarga for the 20knot fall days