View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Skyway Scott

I am going to cruise up and down the beach going mach 3 about 10 feet from shore with a wind driven screamer device attached to my lines and fly it right over people's heads. That way every single beach goer will see me and I will make all their days, hell, probably their week. It's always a real shame, dare I say crime, if even one beach goer doesn't get to see me riding. If they don't see me, it didn't happen. That'd be a waste.

When I am done riding I know people will come up to me and tell me they have never seen anything like it and thank me for totally making their day.
They are gonna say stuff like -- "That was awesome!"
"Man, can you jump me and my kids next time?! Please?"
"Dude, you are an inspiration to us all. Thank God you were here today."

They will tell me how uplifting it was to see me and that they want their grand kids to be just like me. I will feel great about being a kiter and sharing the stoke with so many onlookers. No better feeling really. It's actually why I started kiting in the first place, was to share the stoke. And that's pretty hard to do from more than ten feet away, so I like to be up close and sorta personal.

What would beach-goers do without us, I wonder? They would be sad, I think.
Well, no worries about that one brothers. Every beach goer and bather out tomorrow is going to be loving life 'cuz they got a stoked kiter coming right their way! (possibly right at them)

Share the stoke.