View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 02:49 PM

Cool details

I know everyone wants details before they commit. Unfortunately, details can only be arranged after we know how many people we are accomodating. I lived on Big Pine Key for a year and know the lower keys pretty well. I know the places to go on Duval street in Key West VERY well. All I can promise is that it will be a fun weekend. We are hoping to hook up with Paul Menta before the trip to arrange riding spots. If for some reason there isn't wind everyday, I can guide everyone around the keys to some amazing spots including the reef. (the most beautiful place I've ever been). Anyway, jump in on the trip and we will plan a great getaway. I hate last minute stuff and since its in-season.(and a holiday weekend)..its a necessity to book a place because I know that many places are already full...including the campground!! (there's a KOA Kampground down there too, but a tent site is about 56 bucks, so we want to explore all of our options. We might be towing the boat with us as well...details will be ironed out asap!!!

if you have any questions, PM either Toby or myself or give us a call...