View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:02 AM

Default Doh!!...

This was a freakin equipment loosin weekend apparently. Stupid current... and overhead swells. Well, I was about 400 yards offshore at TI and my toes grabbed the top of some massive swell and my board stuck to it. Seemed like every tack I made bodydragging only increased our seperation. Until I lost site all together. Dragged back to shore to borrow a my friends board. Went out looking for it but still couldn't find it. It's a Liquid Force Drop and it actually has my number on it but I think it may be easy to overlook. I've actually had it returned once before by the rangers at desoto. Hoping another good samaratin finds it. Though it doesn't look promising......

While my friend was running down the beach to bring me his board and help me, some douchebag stole his new Best harness and bar and lines. I can accept loosing my board. I actually wasn't even that upset. Too stoked from a day of wind finally. And I was boosting bigger than I ever had before. But this is straight up shitty!! Shoulda known better than to leave his gear unwatched on that beach but still. It's F'd up!!

Fortunately, even after a sad ending, we were both just so happy to finally have some dang wind!!!