View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 08:47 PM

Grow up man...lose the paranoia. I'm not even sure who the hell you are or that I have ever ridden the same launch as you. I have no problem with you or what you wrote, it seemed like a sincere enough approach to me and my reply was sincere as a result. I just do things different than you do, that's all. Different strokes for different folks.

The word sobeit is an English slang term used to say basically "then that is fine with me" or "I guess that is just how it is". Hardly a knock at your use of the English language, I don't even know you, how should I know you are Venezuelan or speak broken english???

The majority of my best friends are of foreign birth and have accents, why would I poke fun at something you cannot control (where you are born)? I commend you for learning a second language. I was more so saying you can have that limitation (not comfortable explaining how to catch a kite to someone and be confident that they will correctly catch it) if it is what you are comfortable with and I will have my own personal limitations (not self-landing in 40 knot winds). That is nothing to get abrasive or dramatic over, you are the only one who has criticized or pointed fingers at anyone in this thread.

Last edited by toby wilson; 04-18-2007 at 10:11 PM.