View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Skyway Scott

Sorry to not provide you with more entertainment, Outsider.
This thread wasn't constructed (and then de-constructed) for your entertainment.

This thread turned into a rapid fire exchange of ideas (at least on my part) that wasn't backed with enough information to even warrant comment on my part. Given that and the nature of written material on forums (it can hang around forever), I decided to delete my posts after Steve deleted his.
I didn't do it to be nice, I did it because the last two posts deserved to be shi.t canned. There is nothing wrong with asking questions and wanting answers, which is how the thread started, but there is a point where you should draw the line on drawing conclusions.
I crossed that line and I am sorry. If I could go back in time and not have written posts that day, I would. Second best is canning it.

The reason my views and posts were not fully informed is that I have not participated in TBKA meetings or discussions. I basically therefore have no understanding of what is fully going on. Given that, I shouldn't have drawn a conclusion based on such little information. If I am truly interested and want to know, I should join the forum and discuss, like everyone else that does.
If I am not, I should just plain shut up until I have more information.
I don't have a problem grilling things I feel confident are wrong.
In those situations I usually triple check my facts and make sure that I feel I am right. In this instance I was working off of bias not facts and drawing a conclusion was wrong.

So, the posts were deleted because the last two anyway sucked and shouldn't have been made.

That's a public apology to Steve that was coming anyway. I don't really give a crap about Mr. Outsider's boredom. It did serve as a reasonable lead in, though.