View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Skyway Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanleighty
look at the guy w/o a leash on saturday.. he is a great kiter.. his kite got away twice.. flew through the beach with children playing on it.. .
I realize I am not there anymore and I have stayed out of this thread (til now). To a large extent it is of less consequence to me now and I am more focussed on protecting areas around here now (pretty easy to do). I also realize how close to impossible consensus is, in some areas, anyway.

I don't know who that "great' kiter is mentioned above, but IMO, he is a crappy rider for jeopardizing your guys spot... twice in one day? whatta joke. Did anyone talk to him? Or is he so "great" he is somehow above the "common sense/courtesy" agreements that most of you indeed agree on (because they are so obvious and common sense oriented, such as use of a leash?)

Getting overly nervous about noobs and ignoring that particular situation (if that's what happened) is way off. I basically agree with Brian is my statement. I am curious how you guys intend to handle (if at all) the above, quoted scenario.