Thread: kite names
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 10:29 AM
E-Bone

I've themed the Bone Kitez around sh*t, depending on how recent in termz of design or fast/slow the kite is.

We had some production difficultiez on one model of kite, so we named it "Piece of Sh*t." It fallz apart fast. That way, when complaintz come in and a kiter tells me that a kite iz a piece of sh*t, I reply by asking why he or she feelz compelled to state the obvious.

My big kite fliez like a big turd so it is called a "Big F*ck*ng Turd," aka the BFT. Small kite is faster than sh*t so it is called a "Fast as Sh*t." My small, high performance kite that will boost you 50+ feet off of the water every jump is called a "Holy F*ck*ing Sh*t."

All my loyal riders who actually like the Bone Kitez are alwayz saying, "I think conditionz today call for me to fly a 'Piece of Sh*t.'"

Then, when my local crew ridez other kitez, they can make comparisonz, like, "hey, this (insert brand and model name here) really flies like a 'Piece of Sh*t'" and get other riderz pissed when it really was a compliment.

Bone Kitez has a bow kite that is the sh*t (if you pardon the expression) that we call a Crossbowl. We are coming out with a Hellsh*t kite that wipez out the competition. For those dayz that you have the runz, we wanted to name a kite a "Liquid Force," but that name is already taken, dammit.