View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 09:43 AM
E-Bone

Default 6.25.06--uncertainty in the cards for the Bonecast today.

I've been consulting my deck of tarot cards this morning to try to determine the weather outlook for today. Here's what is in the cards for today.

The Six of Cups is reversed in the Past position, suggesting to me that yesterday's session should not influence my estimation of today's wind. I must be aware of letting my past or my ideas of the past control the Bonecast.

The Star is in the Present position, indicating what is affecting my question at this time. The message of The Star is replenishment and faith. I know that the cycles of nature are true and natural and that after a hard time, a better time will follow. I know that my heart will be refreshed and my faith will be renewed. And when it comes, I will give myself over to it, immerse myself in the cool waters of faith and the constant light of the Star. Having said as much, I believe that we will have a seabreeze today, although the Bonecast is shows a weakening trend that may reduce windspeed overall.

The Sun is in the Future position, indicating my question's future, and the message of The Sun is that of peaceful contentment with the world and its workings. I understand what I can, and I don’t fret about what I don’t understand. I understand myself and my role in the universe, as much as I can anyhow, and I am okay with that, too. Life doesn’t get much better than this. This helps me to understand that even if we get skunked today, it's no big deal in the whole scheme of things. No worries.

So, that's the Bonecast for 6.25.06.