Thread: bahama crossing
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 07:07 PM

Come on Chris....... me out??!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!
I just talked to Neil a couple days ago and he says they are working hard on setting it up for this year. If Neil says it'll happen that usually means it will.
Of course I am planning on racing to the Bahamas this year (Julie will only be 5 months pregnant) but I am in need of a support boat. Anyone here with a 25-35 foot open water vessel? We are willing to buy gas.

Also...
The 2007 TampaBay KITEMASTERS will happen again this year.......but but but but.....

I'm gonna need some help. Julie will be 8 months pregnant by then and I will need your asistance. This year's race will be a much simplified but MUCH MUCH gnarlier version then last year. The course is 10 miles longer(28 miles) , the waves will be chest to overhead the entire way, and there will be NO (ZERO) rescue boats! How'd ya like dem cookies?!

The good news.... you will only be 150 feet from shore the whole way.

YES, for those of you who haven't figured it out yet... We are planning the Honeymoon to Undertow TampaBay KiteMasters.

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped out with last years success. Anyone who wants to VOLUNTEER for helping set up next year' event please PM me.

See ya'll at da beach... Jayson

PS: The wind is coming...... soon