View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:17 PM

Thumbs up Drop It Like It's Hot!

WOW Ken, that really stinks!
I am a relative noob at all of this brown winder stuff, so I have a few questions for the mighty king of the throne:

This might seem like a silly question to you veteran brownwinder types, but how's that works with a seat harness anyway? Dump valve?

So on these epic Brownwinders, are you going for speed, distance, or is it better to just take your time and enjoy the scenery?

I'd like to break off my first brownwinder soon and not look like a total noob- should I be going into it with my regular poo stance, or just go ahead and load and pop?

I have been told that practicing at the cable park will really help you under the kite. Is that true for brownwinders too? (Seems like a lake would get kinda 'crowded' if ya know what I mean.)

But seriously, is there someone in the area who offers supervised Brown Winders? I'm not really comfortable going on my own yet and the online tootorials are complete bullshit- NOTHING about technique, gear selection, or even how to find a good instructor.

I called this assbag over at www.kiteboardingtampabay.com and he didn't even know what a brownwinder was! (What a KOOK!)

Nature's calling-gotta run!