View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 10:30 AM

Default FKA Webpage Idea www.KiteFL.com

Hello to all Florida Kiters from frozen Michigan. We have been enjoying some nice snow kiting conditions here, but I would much rather be in Florida.

I was not sure who runs the Florida Kiteboarding Association, but I figured somebody could point me in the right direction if I posted here.

I was wondering if your association was interested in www.KiteFL.com as a webpage with links to your discussion boards, riding locations, shops, etc. I have built www.KiteMI.com specifically as a template for state wide associations and it allows every shop in the state to participate. I own most every Kite??.com URL in the county (ex. www.KiteNC.com www.KiteNY.com ) and currently they all point to my MI site.

Take a look at my site and let me know if you would be interested. There may be a way to do this with minimal or no cost to the association if we can get some advertising dollars to cover it. I have plans to add a shop store option very soon to allow new shops without websites the opportunity to sell used/new gear and their logo apparel.

If you want to discuss this feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 586-201-4603.

Thank You
John Wardwell
Kite Michigan, LLC