View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 06:24 PM
popeye

Scott is one of the (few) riders who has been around here since the beginning and he already has a good relationship with the Rangers.

I think he should just have a friendly discussion with them about it... if they are unsure then let Eckerd push it.

Thats just my opinion... but if Matt has actually done something with Eckerd than by all means lets give it a shot. Problem is, I don't expect that to happen as quickly as Scott driving the 15 minutes and meeting with Jim. The longer this takes, the sooner everyone looses interest and the less likely it is to happen. This isn't the first time we've tried to make a positive change... and it won't be the first time if everyone looses interest and it falls to the wayside.

Jim is a nice guy and he was on our old forum until I pulled the plug. I talked to him at East Beach the last time we had an ambulance show up and he was very friendly and open regarding the situation.

Once you bring in lawyers or a paper trail everything has to be done legally and documented. Do it on a handshake and it gets done twice as fast without the time and expense. No need to wait for funds for a sign before we get permission... it's not like one sign costs so much that we need funding.

Just my opinion. I expect E-Bone, at any moment, to show up and lay it out in a short novel form with an interesting plot.