Thread: 2008 Waroos
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stock View Post
I think you did your math wrong.

08 Waroo quiver (15M, 11M, 9M + bar and lines (who needs 3 bars): $2696.00 + tax
08 SBIII quiver (16M,12M,8M): $4817.00 + tax

5154.00 SB3s after tax
2884.00 WAROOs after tax
======
2270.00 less expensive quiver.
Why would you waste your time even posting something like that?

If anyone reading this crap walks into their local shop that carries inventory any where in Florida ( in our case WSW) and tells them you want to buy the above mentioned SBIII quiver you will quickly find out what BS this is.

I have purchased my Best Waroo, my Cabrinha 8, 10, 12, 14 SB3's & 17 Contra at WSW along with my Ozone Edge 13, Slingshot B3, 8, 12, & 16 Octains there. I recieved the best of customer service on each of the brands. If the manufacture wouldn't cover it or WSW came up with a fare and accecptable solution every time, even if it was at their expense.

Yes I have some overlap in my quiver. I like kites more than money. Kites turn money into fun for me. That does not make me stupid, after all I'm smart enough to make the money to buy the kites.

I'm not dumb enough to buy into the above post, and only take the time to post this to help out someone new to our sport that is reading this forum to learn something and might take it for true.

I have purchased kites not listed above from several shops in Florida. Met really nice and helpful people in each of the shops from the panhandle to Ft. Lauderdale. Just like I did at WSW.

When we have a race or event here in the Bay area our local shop is the first to step up with prizes, sponsership and resources to help.

Support your local shop so that when you need a part or peice to ride the next day you can walk in, dig through tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of inventory and get it.

Just an OGs opinion. Enjoy the power of the wind.