Thread: Yello
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 03:09 PM

WOW
First, I must say nobody was this concerned about my safety since i moved out my parent's house.............

I will apologize in advance for my hard-headedness, but it's like a granite rock, mind you......

Now I didn't take half lesson, It was a 6 hours ordeal.
I learned that the kite is lounched from the edge of the wind window, passing other kiters, the guy upwind takes the kite high, and the guy downwind keeps it low and is "supposed" to yeld to the guy upwind.
I did deep water re-launch, I let the bar slide and crash the kite and then did self-rescue.

Furthermore, I'd consider taking more lessions if they weren't 100 $/h, matter of fact, at this point I couldn't afford them if they were 25 $/h.

Last thing I want to do is piss people off, but I just don't see anything else I need to learn other than getting up and riding.
And the first thing I need to do when I get up is learn to go upwind (kite on the edge of the window, all the weight on the back foot).

I am hard headed, and I've been hurt more times than some people had have breakfast and trust me I don't intend on doing anything stupid.
I welcome any advice here or on the beach, but please understand that I can't keep looking at the gear just sitting in my living room.......