View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 06:00 PM

Default WOW twisted news

I just read the article quoting scott fears. I was present when scott was being interviewed by Julie Busch. Anyway scott represented our group very well and stressed saftey by all. He stressed it was an accident that happend to chris, and that our sport is safe with good instruction and common sense. They filmed scott for 10 minutes going over all the safety features of the kite bar. but of course the news shows none of it. They stick to their agenda of sensationalizing the accident with chris. I know scott is upset that his words got twisted around. Notice the quote in the article that if chris had a smaller kite up the accident would not have happened. thats obviously a misquote of scott we all know even with a smaller kite, the accident would have still happened due to the close proximity of the power lines. It makes me wonder when i watch the news about Iraq about what is really going on over there. the news just print and say whatever the agenda is that they try to push. very sad. hang in there scott you did a good job. they just twisted the words.