View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 05:15 PM

so this is what I'm thinking: 2 kites and 2 boards. A 14-16m Bow that should really get me going on a small surf board from 10-12k, at 15k I switch board to my 120cm twin tip and above 20k I'm on a 7-9m Bow that should really keep me going until 30-35k. I'll change the 14-16m kite ,which I consider it to be my money-kite, every year and change the small one every two years since I am not going to use it that often. The years that I don't have to change the small kite I change the twin tip.

By doing this I should be able to ride in almost 100 % of our conditions and spend no more than 2000 usd a year in kite stuff.

Now the hard question is: what is the best 14-16m Bow that will make me have fun after 10-12k ?? I'm 70kg with a tendency towards the 75kg during Easter and Christmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was impressed by the new Contra 14m, it's very light on your arms, flies nicely and has impressive low end. The Halo 14m has impressive low end too but needs to be improved for speed and jumping.