View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 08:20 AM

Its taken only 1 week of semi-ridable wind for the smack talk BS crap to creep back on the forum. ugh.

From the beginning my initial concern was beginners at the Skyway launches.

The sign/rules/guidelines got thrown into the mix and while I think its still a great thing for us to have it was not my orignial concern.

Regarding some sort of ID, color tag, harness clip, etc.. I still would be willing to put effort into getting this done but only if its something that the local instructors are going to be 100% behind. Its their call. If even one of them is against it, then another system needs to be in place.

My vote is for whatever system our main local instructors come up with to keep the beaches as safe as possible. I will volunteer some hours to help out and thats all i can do. I think the topic has been talked through more than enough. It really has to fall back on the instructors to come together and get something in place. They are the only ones that have the ears of nearly every single new rider in our area. They have to be the ones to push whatever system they decide on.

I would say to start as simple as possible to see if it catches on.

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa