Thread: New Wetsuit
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 11:39 AM

Last season I had the full Skin 4/3 Neil Pryde 3000 series suit. Very nice suit and very warm. Not the most flexiable thing, and the skin on it started to crack after 6 months. The cracks are not that big of a deal just get some Wetsuit repair stuff to fix them. Go to Water Sports West and try one on they are very nice Wetsuits, just remeber if you get one to get the repair stuff too. If you start to see a crack fix it quick or it will just get bigger. This year I got a 5/3 Mystic Crossfire and that suit is freaking sweet! Very warm and super flexible. When I first got it I thought I it was too thin! I thought there is no way it is a 5/3, this thing feel so much thinner than my 4/3 Neil Pryde. Nope very warm in it and it feels like I have a 3/2 suit on because it is so flexible. They are expensive, but I think they are worth every penny! Was ridding in it this weekend when it was 35 with wind chills in the teens up in Ft. Walton. Was nice and warm, but my feet where frozen! Have to order some thicker booties now dang it!

RS