View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Hmmm

If you are a complete SAINT on your board 100% of the time, then I do ACTUALLY RESPECT YOUR COMMENT towards me. I appreciate your input, but I've read all the threads, and I simply agree with Sean! Just go back and read for about 3 weeks... you will get a feel of who is running their mouth in EGO and who is trying to help. Some people just like to bitch and complain... don't actually try to find the problems and come up with solutions. Some people didn't get enough of JR. HIGH.

I didn't come on here at 3 am to bitch and complain.... I came on here to put my two cents in, acknowledge the problems at SW and try to find solutions. I have no REGRETS admitting that I have screwed up showing off too! I am human. Crucify me if you will, but be prepared to go out the same way.You show me someone who hasn't and then change your attitude, and then maybe we can all get along and practice boading more safely at the BRIDGE.

Moral of the story: go up wind far enough at SW bridge if you are going to be jumping and doing wild tricks. I will continue to embed this into my brain... and tell others who are just learning or just don't get it yet.

Go do some Yoga or something...Peace out!