Thread: Nassau in Nov.
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 09:17 PM

Default Nassau in Nov.

I've got a flight booked to Nassau in November with the wife. I know that the wind should (cross my fingers) be good that time of year. I know that Cross shore kiteboarding is doing a trip around the islands at that time, but I only get a few days of kiting. Which Island do you guys recommend staying on for wind and beaches? And where is the best beach to ride for flat water in the area? I can't find any beaches listed on say Cross shore's site or the Kitehouse. Granted it changes due to the wind direction. I wouldn't mind supporting someone, but I hate paying a $100 for a day of riding. I can pump up my kite by myself! Isn't that what makes this sport so great? Once you get the gear you ride for free! I guess I'm cheap but living in Utah $50 gives me a full day of riding powder at Snowbird and I bitch that it used to only be $25.
Anyhow, any advice would be appreciated. I've read the forum and haven't found much to go off. Sounds like Exuma is good, but don't know if my wife would enjoy that. Plus the hassle of taking a ferry and such.
Thanks for the help. Hope you guys get some wind this Sunday.
Diggs