View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 AM

agreed.. i think those that have been active in this topic have said all they can.

All has been VERY positive and we all deserve gold stars.

I think the sign that is posted in the beginning of this thread with the addition of proper emergency contact info is the winner in this debate. debate is still open.. just think those on this thread have come pretty close to an agreement.. if others want to jump in, please do!

Next steps will need someone(s) to step up and volunteer to take the reigns about getting the signs made and then posted. I know the folks from Triton had mentioned that they might be able to assist in this.. that would be great.

My big concern is that the windy season is heading our way.. I know that last year the forum went completely to the "LETS RIDE" mode. If we bust out this sign and get organized with harness clips ASAP then we can focus on whats really important to us.. learning how to do kiteloops. (well thats just me ...)

Also.. Jayson posted that he was to have a follow up meeting with the local politician.. I believe that anything we can do as a group and get as much positive media/local/community attention will go a long ways in how we are perceived.

Thats it. I am done w/ this for now.

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa