Thread: Yello
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Type
heheheh I appreciate your concern Taylor but I'm not your average couch potato, I am prety good surfing, wakeboarding, wakeskating and I can do some freestyle magic on my stand-up like u never seen before :-)

So I doubt that getting up and jumping will be an issue, besides, many many moons ago I used to fly two line stunt kites and traction kites act exactly the same but with a gas pedal.
Anyway, I understand your concern as I have read about the ban in howard park and the necessity to keep this sport from being banned from any other beaches.

Having said that, watch out for me doing 900's on next windy day
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Yes, that doesn't mean anything though. I too am good at surfing, used to waterski, snowboard, skateboard, and skimboard... i still got hurt because i didn't think i "needed" as much lessons as i did, and i learned my lesson.

trust me.. you may not think you need it but you do.

also, if you come out there and do something stupid and get even close to hurt or put someone in danger, us locals will GO OFF on you and you will probably never want to be seen in the kiteboarding scene agian. Thats how strict our locals are about kooks like you who think they only need one lesson and they can learn the rest themself.

Don't let me scare you off though, everyone out there are awesome people and always willing to help you. don't be afraid to ask for help.