View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 07:28 AM

Default Thanks to everyone!

Starting on the 18th of June, I will officially be a Panama City Rider. I have accepted a job offer up there and will be moving up on the weekend of the 16th. I just wanted to say thank to everyone for everything. I have had such a great time kitting with everyone in the St. Pete Area! I have met some great friend and feel truly blessed to get to kite with one of the best groups of Kiter’s in Florida! (HA Don’t worry my loud mouth will be back to visit quite often to ride down here! Plus I will want to come down to do photos still for my site! Alex let me know when you get your new setup so we can get a photo shoot going for you!)

Big shout out to Toby, Erick, Bryan W, Alex, Paul Sr, Jordan, Adam, Wake-Board Adam, E-Bone, Amber, Jeff, Shawn, Josh, Skyway Scott, Rusky, Jayson, Zolt, Hoss, Bryan L, Steve-O, Steve S. Mira, Gary, Danny, Matt S, Mike H, CJ, Dustin and Tessa. Thanks Gang! If you ever want to ride up in PC you always have a place to crash!

RS

Last edited by shogun1204; 06-06-2007 at 12:06 PM.