Thread: Opinions wanted
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:41 AM

Default key west

Hi, Subtropic is a great company to go through, there are a number of other companies available if they are full or not going out , prices start at $65. if you have your own equip and go up to $125. if you need full equipment. As far as I know all morning dives are to the VANDENBERG, this is an advanced dive due to the depth of the wreck. All the afternoon dives are a two tank two reef dive and are good for gegginers upwards. Do yo have you accomodation sorted out yet ? I will be working at the visitor center in Key West this morning, you are welcome to give me a shout and I will see what I can find for you if you need help. The prices are not cheap at the moment as it is high season , the average price yesterday was around $180.00 but we did find some deals around $139.00 a night. My tel number at the visitor center is. Hope this helped, there are also specials going on with some watersports companies in town where ladies are half price at the moment, give me a call if you want more info.
305 -296 - 8881

Regards Greg