Thread: Thursday?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:05 PM
tomstock

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Bone
I am done. I injured myself yesterday evening while, of all things, fighting with Tiki over a dog toy. I only outweigh her by 180 pounds. Then I decided to push weight this morning anyhow and do my upper body workout--not a good idea. I think I'll sit this one out and take Mrs. E Bone (aka Mizzle) out shopping later.

It's blowing down here in Bradenton, no question about that. Weird weather. Can't see to make up its mind as to what it wants to do.
I am also out. My board hit me in the shin when my foot slipped out just before landing. I thought my leg was broken, but in denial I rode for another hour on one leg. When I got home something else snapped and suddenly I was on the ground rolling around in pain unable to do anything except groan and roll... fast forward 5 hours... just got back from the Emergency Room, I am wacked out on motrin and perkasets and I still cannot walk or stand on my left leg. Even with pain killers the pain is through the roof. I have to go to an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. I am screwed.

Moral of the story, do not jump with heavy wooden boards.

Last edited by tomstock; 12-21-2006 at 10:09 PM.