View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 08:56 AM

Well after getting skunked our last two trips this is great. First and second day launch was a bit sketchy for me but just watched the locals and it wasn't bad at all. Yesterday a huge spit. Looks like they are letting the water back in today.

Kiting is beautiful out here can see Mt hood in the backdrop. Takes me a day or two to get confidence and to powerup the kite cuz lots of poleboardes and kiters but once you get upwind it is awesome. I think it is too gusty for me to learn any tricks out here but still it is awesome riding. Highly recommend this place as lots to do and people are really friendly. Very difficult to get skunked in July out here we haven't yet.

We are going on a hike this morning with my brother and his wife hope us flatlanders can handel the steep pitch. They are "training" for a long trek in the alps- Not sure the hanging on to the kite muscles overlap with the hiking muscle groups so we may be sucking in air on this hike.

Miss Maya but I know Jordon is taking great care of her. She's a sparky dog now.