View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 09:03 AM

Yeah, I posted something about Shred Ready a few weeks ago. I have an army green matte finish Shaggy and it rocks!!! DEFINITELY worth the investment to save your melon!

http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=1506

On a crappier note, my right hand was a casualty earlier yesterday morning. Steve and I got to EB around 6:30 AM and rode for an hour or two before it started to die off. I was holding my ground a little better and having a great session. I had decided that I was on my last tack in due to the falloff in the wind so I was gonna take a rest until it picked back up. I was trying to work my way back upwind as much as possible so I did'nt have to walk too far before landing my kite. I was edging as much as possible and caught my heel in the water. I started to spin in the air and put my right hand down to brace my fall. Bad idea. Something on the bottom of the ocean sliced a gash in my palm. I had to get 5 stitches in my hand at the ER and can't ride for 1-2 weeks! :x I was nowhere near shore though, Mr. Eagle taught me proper safety precautions!!!

My hand hurts like a bastard this morning and my palm is REALLY swollen...THANK GOODNESS FOR PERCOCETS!!!

I hope everyone has fun today at EB and the SW, I have a free ticket to go with my parents and see the Boston Red Sox beat up on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and it will be nice to spend some time with my 'rents... I may stop by EB after the game later in the afternoon to see how everyone is doing. Enough of this E-Bone caliber post though, I am sure you are all thoroughly bored of reading this by now. Happy riding and try and keep it safe all!!!

T-Bone :lol: :lol: