Thread: The Obvious
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 07:39 PM
E-Bone

If you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere.

No worries on the Waroo demos. It's nice to simply hand off the kite when I need a break and I had no shortage of takers today. I am Alex Fox's new sponsor because I owned every part of his kite and harness today, although he supplied his own custom Aggression kiteboard. I am going to make him wear an "E Bone's Bar & Grill" rashguard if this keeps up.

What a day. It was a pretty amazing feeling to throw kite loops while jumping today--a first for me--with a few powered jumps and loops toward the end of my session. I need to give Jayson thanks for teaching me how to progress to the kiteloops over the last few weeks. The next step is unhooked, I guess, so I need to buy some more Advil. Thanks to everyone else, as well, for tolerating my excitement about my new tricks when I brag about my mad skillz.

Even better than some new moves today was the friendliness and generosity that characterized today's session. I've made a lot of great friends through this sport and there is nothing better than laughing with you on the water while we are throwing down and representing--WEST SIDE!