View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:09 AM

Just wanted to set a few things straight about what I see out there at the skyway. I'm out there more then the common bear

This 6:1 ratio is truly false. So skip the drama there. The only time I've ever seen Kts with up to 6 students he not only had 2 instructors but spent the first 45 mins on land in a class room all together. This is the only time when its a larger group then 3, its only on land. And he still had 2 instructors. How many people do you guys teach at once in your class room setting?

The lesson lasts 4 hours min. Its not a clock issue. Making a safe student is what is important. Steve is the most stoked instructor out there making the student have a great time away from thinking about a clock.

I know when I started I didn't have money for 8-10 hours of instruction. And being realistic Groupon gives a chance for someone to try it before investing more money into lessons.

Not everyone leaves a lesson after 4 hours certified as a level 1 kiteboarder. Everyone learns differently.

Time to go ride Its windy!