View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent View Post
Wow, fast boat too! only 25 mins. to cover 20 miles. I wonder what the fuel consumption rate was? Also, if they saw a 12-14 ft. Bull Shark they should have shot it... this would clearly be a world record for a Bull as they generally don't exceed 7-8 ft. often.
Reminds me of other poorly written pieces. The numbers provided are irrelevant, you just have to have them, any numbers. Recall a story of a plane that went down off Ft. Lauderdale, six miles offshore in 60 ft. of water? Wonder if they are as exacting with the numbers on their paychecks? Could be small numbers come to think of it.

That is a big bull to be sure. Are the females usually larger than the male bulls as in the case of Caribbean Reef Sharks? I've even learned how to tell the sex of the Caribbeans, by five o'clock shadow? No, by claspers, those sausage shaped extensions on the anal fins. Guy sharks got 'em and female sharks wish they did (according to Dr. Burgess). Video to follow on that soon as I get the sound track sorted out.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi