View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

The following is the video version of the PowerPoint presentation given to the City of Key West Commission on July 21, 2009 by the FKA, less narration (and technical glitches!). It includes Paul Menta's video comments transmitted via the Internet from South America. I've tried to get the video transcript of the actual presentation rebroadcasts through the City website but no joy on that yet. If I succeed in finding it I will put it up on here.

Big thanks to Paul of The Kitehouse, Greg of Key West Kiteboarding and all the local kiters that turned out to represent our sport in continued access to Smathers Beach. Also thanks to Kent with ASM for providing some useful statistics.

The fight may not be over on this, it may have only started. Or, we may be real lucky and it may never really get going. Thank you for the quotes, most arrived after I left for KW to give the presentation but may be used in the next go round on this issue. Time will tell, stay tuned and would appreciate your support if and when the need arises.

Thanks!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi