View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:29 PM

Don't forget us. We have experience in all types of repairs. Professional repair done locally. We can fix valves, find leaks in bladders, and give you advice on all your options big and small. And yes, good service does have its price. It is not often you hear that on the forum these days. Glad someone still recognizes that good service does have value.

One of our customers destroyed there LE and bladder. LE got fixed in a week, but unfortunately, the bladder was out of stock for 2 months. An airtime bladder was an alternative, but definately more expensive. We loaned the gentemen a kite four 2 months waiting on the stock bladder to arrive. Not the norm, but thought I would give an example of what we do and how we go the extra mile.

I have been keeping the plugs down to a bear minimum lately, but I had to chime in.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, have been selling the KITEFIX for a year now and have had no problems. It really works great if done right. Definately the best alternative out there next to actual repair with needle and thread. I would not recommend sail tape for a tear of 6" long. If you do use the tape, make sure to put a little heat on it to set off the glue. Also make sure the kite is clean with soap/water/achohol.

2 cents