View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 05:40 PM

Sorry guys for the short notice. The boys at Nobile had some travel delays and weren't able to arrive until 10am. Obviously too late for any wind. I didn't post earlier as again, the travel delay made things a bit uncertain. They are in town all weekend, but the wind doesn't look any better tomorrow.
Bummer!!!!

I have had a 12M 555 for a month now. One of the first ones to hit the country. The most interesting part about the bar is the chicken loop is plastic. It locks into place when unhooked. It also has a below the bar safety/flag point.

The thing that is different about the kite design is the struts. Two angles instead of a smooth curve. Bar pressure is med/light, kite moves quick and doesn't pivot, relaunch seems fine, bar is clean, plenty of depower on the throw, and not quite as grunty as I am used to. It was explained to me today that some of the first kites that went out need to have the back lines shortened about 10cm....which probably explains the lack of power/grunt in the kite. Looking forward to the adjustment. There is also an adjustable stopper much like the Best bar as well.

If you see me and its 12M weather, hit me up for a ride. We should have a bunch of demo gear soon, although summer is rapidly approaching.